ACTIVE TIME: 20 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN. I SERVES: 4
- 9 oz Trader Joe’s Edamame with Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s Super Sweet Fresh Corn
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Trader Joe’s Organic Coconut Aminos or soy sauce
- Half of a lime, juiced
- Kosher salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to 400°.
- Using 1 tablespoon of olive oil, coat the sweet corn and season with salt and pepper.
- Add corn to the top rack of the grill and cook for 20 minutes, turning a few times to grill each side evenly.
- When done, allow the corn to cool before slicing the kernels off of the cob and setting aside to assemble the salad.
- Add diced red onion, halved tomatoes, garlic and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a medium sized bowl. Mix in the coconut aminos and lime juice before adding in the grilled sweet corn, edamame and cilantro.
- Refrigerate for at least 10-20 minutes before serving.