ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I COOK TIME: 20 MIN. I SERVES: 2
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of blood orange juice (juice from one orange)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 blood orange, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 2-3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 handful of almonds, roughly chopped
- Baby spinach
- Make the dressing first by adding all of the ingredients in a jar and shake to combine.
- Toss two generous handfuls of baby spinach in half of the dressing.
- Top with sliced blood oranges, blackberries, feta and chopped almonds.
- Drizzle salad with the rest of the dressing and enjoy.