ACTIVE TIME: 5 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN. I SERVES: 2
- 2 chicken breasts
- Half a lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat grill to 375°.
- Marinate chicken by combining the lime juice, spices and olive oil and coating each piece.
- Cook chicken for 8-10 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Serve with your favorite salad.
2 thoughts on “Quick Chili Lime Chicken”