ACTIVE TIME: 5 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN. I SERVES: 6 – 8
- 4 cups coconut water (31.5 oz)
- ~ 4 cups sparkling lemonade
- 2 cups blueberry juice
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6-8 cups of ice
- Mint for serving
- Add coconut water, sparkling lemonade and blueberry juice to a large pitcher or drink dispenser.
- In a small bowl or jar, combine juice of one lemon and honey. Mix into the lemonade. Thinly slice the remaining lemon.
- Pour in 6 – 8 cups of ice, depending on how much you prefer, before adding the blueberries and sliced lemon.
- Serve with a sprig of mint right away or keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.