ACTIVE TIME: 30 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 1 HR. 30 MIN. I SERVES: 4
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + more for cooking
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Pinch of oregano
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt & pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl or resealable bag. Allow the chicken to marinate for at least an hour before cooking.
- Bring a large skillet to medium heat and drizzle with olive oil. Add the chicken and cook, stirring frequently, for about 20-30 minutes or until the chicken is throughly cooked.
- Serve with some whole grains and hummus or favorite gyro ingredients.