ACTIVE TIME: 20 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN. I SERVES: 4
- 8 oz of cooked rotini pasta, use Banza pasta for a protein packed salad
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter
- Half of a lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder + more for serving
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium-high. Add the olive oil or butter and the sweet corn, cooking until the corn begins to turn a golden brown. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad by combining the cooked pasta with the rest of the ingredients. Mix in the corn last. Top with a sprinkle of chili powder and a little more cotija cheese.
- Serve chilled as it is or with my grilled chili lime chicken.