ACTIVE TIME: 15 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN.
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 shallot finely minced
- 1 bunch of cilantro chopped
- 1/2 bunch of curly parsley chopped
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 – 2 Chiles de Arbol thinly sliced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients in a bowl, adding enough olive oil to barely cover the herbs and spices. Mix to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature before serving.
3 thoughts on “The Best Chimichurri Sauce”