ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I MARINATE TIME: 1 HR. I COOK TIME: 20 MIN. I SERVES: 2
- 2 small chicken breasts
- 6-8 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 – 2 Chile de Arbol peppers, depending on heat preference
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon flaky kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 mango cubed
- Sliced strawberries
- 1 small avocados sliced
- Crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 50/50 Spring and Spinach salad mix
- Cilantro Chimichurri Dressing
- Make the marinade by combining spices, chiles, Greek yogurt, oil, lime zest and juice in a bowl. Mix well before adding to a sealable container or zip-lock bag with the chicken. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat grill to 350°.
- Cook marinated chicken for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until internal temperate reaches 160°. Let rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
- While the chicken is resting, assemble the salad. Start with the 50/50 mix, add the fruit and finally the crumbled Gorgonzola cheese. Top with the sliced chicken and a healthy dose of chimichurri as the dressing.