ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN. I MAKES: 12 ROLLS
- 4 – 6 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 inch of fresh ginger, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup tamari or low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of sriracha
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- ~ 1 lbs chicken tenderloins, sliced in strips
- Maifun rice noodles
- Banh Trang Spring Roll skin or paper
- Asian Chopped Salad Kit
- Tamari sauce and toasted sesame oil
- Korean BBQ
- Thai Peanut Sauce
- Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- Sesame Dressing from the Asian Chopped Salad Kit
- Chimichurri Sauce
- Make the marinade first by combining liquids, ginger, garlic, brown sugar and sesame seeds in a bowl. Add sliced chicken and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Cook chicken for 15-20 minutes over medium high heat in a nonstick or cast iron skillet.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rice noodles as directed.
- When the chicken and rice noodles are ready, assemble the rolls. Moisten the rice paper and lay flat on a nonstick surface. Add a layer of the Asian chopped salad mix, topping with chicken and rice noodles. Roll tightly and set aside. Repeat until you run out of filling.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.