ACTIVE TIME: 20 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN. I SERVES: 2
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- PuraVida Fire Roasted Brussel Sprouts & Uncured Bacon (I found them at Costco)
- 4 large eggs
- Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups of shredded hash browns
- Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over
medium, add hash browns and drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil on top. Cover and cook, undisturbed, for 5-6 minutes or until they begin to become crispy, golden brown. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Return skillet to medium heat, add the last 2 tablespoons of oil and the bag of Brussel sprouts and bacon. Cook for 2-3 minutes before cracking each egg on top. Season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Cover and steam until eggs are desired doneness.
- Serve Brussels and eggs on top of crispy hash browns.