ACTIVE TIME: 15 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN. I SERVES: 6 – 8
- 1.32 pound round of Kirkland Imported French Brie (Costco)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic confit
- 1/4 cup wildflower honey
- 1 cup of candied pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Start by adding 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a small cast iron skillet or oven safe baking dish.
- Next, score the top of the Brie round and place it in the oiled skillet or dish.
- Add the wildflower honey and garlic confit to the middle of the Brie. Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until the brie begins to slightly bubble.
- Finish with a generous topping of candied pepitas and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Serve with slices of toasted baguette and Honeycrisp apples.