ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN. I MAKES: ~ 12
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 gluten free baguette – I prefer these Against the Grain or BFree options
- 8 ounces of cranberry cinnamon goat cheese or substitute any goat cheese with cranberry
- 1 Honeycrisp Apple
- Balsamic Glaze – like this one
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Slice the baguette into thin rounds, I usually get about 12 slices.
- Using a bowl or ziplock bag, toss the baguette slices in the olive oil. When the slices are evenly coated, spread them on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While allowing the baked baguette or crostini to cool, thinly slice the Honeycrisp apple and set aside.
- Begin assembly by carefully spreading goat cheese on each piece of crostini. Top with 1-2 slices of apple. Finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Serve on their own or alongside a charcuterie spread.