ACTIVE TIME: 5 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 8-10 HR. I SERVES: 10
- 6 lbs. pork roast
- 1 sweet onions, quartered
- 6-8 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 4-5 pineapple slices
- First add the quartered onions and garlic to the crockpot and place the pork roast on top.
- Pour in the liquid smoke, apple cider and pineapple juice. Lastly add the pineapple slices and cover for at least 8 hours on high or 10-12 on low.
- Shred the pork with two forks and cook for an additional 30 minutes before serving with your favorite island side dishes or on a toasted bun.