ACTIVE TIME: 15 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 1 HR. I SERVES: 6 – 8
- 5 cups gluten free macaroni noodles
- 1 1/4 cups of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup shredded yellow onions
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt & pepper
- Bring a large pot full of water to a boil. Add pasta and boil until the noodles are Al dente. Rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded carrots, onion, and green onions. Add rinsed pasta to the bowl and pour the apple cider vinegar over the noodles. Stir briefly to mix.
- In a separate bowl, make the dressing by mixing the mayonnaise, milk and brown sugar. Pour the dressing onto the noodles and stir to fully combine. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and allow the salad to sit for at least one hour prior to serving.