ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 1 HR. I SERVES: 6
- 3-4 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms*
- 2 cups gluten free cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups gluten free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Kosher salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Start by adding the broccoli to the pan, this will be the bottom layer. Then add the mushrooms and chicken.
- Carefully pour both the cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups on top, spreading evenly.
- Place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes before adding the layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Place back into the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Serve over jasmine or white rice and season with salt and pepper.
*For a dish with less sauce, sauté the moisture out of the mushrooms prior to adding.