ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 50 MIN. I SERVES: 4
- 12 whole cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ~ 1/4 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 3 – 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 pound of prepared pizza dough, I use Bob’s Red Mill
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Uncured Pepperoni
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Drizzle some vegetable oil into a 9×13 cake pan. Add the prepared pizza crust and by gently pressing, stretch the dough to all four sides. If dough is too sticky, dust with flour. Use a fork to prick the crust for airflow.
- Spread pizza sauce to the edges of the crust and top with dollops of ranch dressing. Add an even layer of pepperoni and top with shredded mozzarella, then add another even layer of pepperoni.
- In a small bowl, toss garlic cloves in the vegetable oil and Italian seasoning.
- Finish the pizza by topping with the seasoned garlic cloves and bake on the middle rack of the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Add fresh basil before serving.