ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN. I SERVES: 4-6
- 1 box of gluten free Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix
- Cubed cheddar cheese
- Chopped deli ham
- Sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Lightly coat an oversized muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Prepare the cheddar bay biscuit mix as directed.
- Add a spoonful of biscuit mix to the tin and gently press to the sides of the pan, creating a hollow middle. Fill with a small cube of cheddar, a heavy pinch of chopped ham and green onions. Top with more biscuit mix, taking care to cover the filling. Repeat this step until all of the biscuit mix is used.
- Bake on the middle rack for 18-20 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- As directed on the cheddar bay biscuit instructions, melt the butter and mix in the seasoning packet. When the muffins are done, brush each one with a generous amount of seasoned butter.
- Serve warm or reheat in the morning for a quick breakfast.
One thought on “Fluffy Ham & Cheddar Bay Muffins”