ACTIVE TIME: 5 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN. I SERVES: 4-6
- 24 fl oz. Stonewall Kitchen Bloody Mary Mixer
- Dill pickle spears
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- Pickled pearl onions
- Garlic-stuffed green olives
- Candied bacon
- Optional: Tajin for a spicy rim
- In a pitcher or carafe, combine the Bloody Mary mix, pickle juice and desired amount of vodka. I use about 3-4 shots in the mix, but you can always add more or less.
- To assemble the drinks, start with using a pickle and Tajin to rim the glass and add a few ice cubes. Add some pearl onions and a couple of stuffed olives. Fill the glass with Bloody Mary mix before adding a slice of candied bacon, a pepperoncini and finish with a dill pickle.