ACTIVE TIME: 20 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN. I SERVES: 4
- 1 1/2 cups smoked pulled pork
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Sliced dill pickles
- Carolina barbecue sauce
- 4 Schär Gluten Free Ciabatta buns
- 1 bag of crinkle fries
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt butter on the stove top or in the microwave. Mix melted butter and ranch dressing in a small bowl.
- Add fries to a large baking sheet. Pour melted butter and ranch onto the fries – gently mixing to coat.
- Bake the fries for 15-20 minutes or until they reach a light golden brown and are crisp.
- While the fries are baking, heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the pulled pork and top with shredded cheese. Cover and allow meat to heat and the cheese to melt.
- Toast the ciabatta buns.
- Assemble the sandwiches by adding mayonnaise, pickles and red onions to the bottom bun before topping with warmed cheesy pulled pork. Finish with a drizzle of Carolina barbecue sauce and the top bun.
- Plate with fries and a side of ranch.