ACTIVE TIME: 45 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN. I SERVES: 4-5
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, I tend to use a cheap Sauvignon Blanc
- 3-4 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Asiago Romano blend
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add the minced garlic and Arborio rice. Sauté on medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Add the 1/2 cup of white wine and allow most of the liquid to evaporate, continuing to stir frequently.
- 1/2 cup at a time, slowly add in the chicken broth – continually stirring and allowing the rice to soak up most of the liquid before adding more. Repeat this step until rice is Al dente and creamy.
- Finish by gently stirring in the Parmesan Asiago mix and serve.