ACTIVE TIME: 30 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN. I SERVES: 2
- 1 cup pulled pork
- 8 slices of Black Forest ham
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 6 sandwich-sliced dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 slices of white sandwich bread
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Fresh ground pepper
- Start with making the garlic aioli by combining all of the ingredients in a small container or jar. Mix well.
- Assemble the sandwiches by adding a thin layer of garlic aioli to both sides of the sandwich bread. Spread about 1 tablespoon of mustard onto one slice of each sandwich. Add a slice of Swiss cheese to each piece of bread.
- Add the sliced pickles to the slice with mustard.
- On the aioli-only side, layer pulled pork and slices of ham. Top each sandwich with its other half and gently press down to prep the sandwich for cooking.
- Using a George foreman-style indoor grill, panini press or skillet over medium; cook sandwiches until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.