ACTIVE TIME: 15 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN. I SERVES: 2
- 4 eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 3 slices of Black Forest ham, finely diced
- 4 slices of Gouda cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 avocado, quartered and sliced
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic and jalapeños. Sauté until fragrant before cracking the eggs into the pan. Add ham and season with salt and pepper. Scramble and cook until eggs are no longer runny. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Spread vegan mayonnaise on both sides of all four slices of bread. In the same skillet, add the bread and top with a slice of Gouda cheese. Toast each one until the cheese is beginning to melt.
- Plate the toast and top each piece with a quarter of the sliced avocado and scrambled eggs.
- Serve with sriracha or red chili pepper flakes for extra spice.