ACTIVE TIME: 15 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 2 HR. I SERVES: 6 – 8
- 10 lbs of russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 2 cups of finely chopped Claussen dill pickles
- 1 1/2 cups of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- Salt & pepper
- Bring a large pot full of water to a boil. Add quartered potatoes and a teaspoon of salt. Boil until the potatoes are tender and drain. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustards, white vinegar, pickles and juice. Add cooled potatoes mixing until potatoes are coated.
- Gently stir in the diced hard boiled eggs, green and red onions. Season with paprika, dill, salt and pepper to taste. Chill for an additional hour or longer in the refrigerator before serving.