ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN. I SERVES: 4 – 6
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 6 cups of little creamer potatoes, halved or quartered depending on size preference
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 large Claussen dill pickle, finely diced
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- Salt & pepper
- Bring a large pot full of water to a boil. Add quartered or diced potatoes and a teaspoon of salt. Boil until the potatoes are tender and drain. Let them in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, white vinegar, pickles and juice. Add chilled potatoes and fresh dill, mixing until potatoes are coated.
- Gently stir in the diced hard boiled eggs, shallots and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Chill for an additional 15 minutes or longer in the refrigerator before serving.