ACTIVE TIME: 5 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN. I SERVES: 2
- 6 oz. Coconut water
- 6 oz. Sparkling water
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a jar, muddle or smash diced strawberries, juice from the lemon and lime, zest and honey.
- To make the spritzer, fill a 32 ounce pitcher or carafe halfway with ice. Add strawberry mixture before filling the rest with ice.
- Pour in the coconut and sparkling waters. Mixing slightly.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to three days and serve with a crushed freeze-dried strawberry rim.