ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 12 HR.
- Angel food cake
- Sliced strawberries
- Strawberry ice cream
- Whipped cream or cool whip
- Freeze-dried strawberries
- In a freezer safe container, start with a base layer of thinly sliced angel food cake. Add a layer of softened strawberry ice cream and top with a couple of fresh strawberry slices and more small pieces of cake.
- Carefully add a few dollops of whipped cream or cool whip next. Finish with strawberry slices and crushed freeze-dried strawberries.
- Seal tightly and chill overnight before serving.