ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I COOK TIME: 20 MIN. I SERVES: 4
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 1-2 mini cucumbers sliced
- 1 small avocado sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 handful of almonds, roughly chopped
- Baby arugula
- Make the dressing first by adding all of the ingredients in a jar and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Marinate chicken in spices, oil and balsamic vinegar for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400°.
- Cook chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side or until the internal temperate reaches 165°. When done, set aside to cool before thinly slicing.
- Assemble the salad. Start with a generous layer of baby arugula. Add the berries, cucumbers, avocado, almonds and crumbled feta cheese. Top with grilled chicken and finish with a drizzle of dressing.
- Serve immediately.