ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN. I SERVES: 2
- 10.5 oz coconut water
- 1 – 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 fresh jalapeño slices + more for serving
- 1 lime
- Flaky kosher salt
- In a blender, add coconut water, syrup, avocado and jalapeño slices. Squeeze in the juice from the lime and set rind aside.
- Blend until super smooth and creamy, adding more coconut water if needed.*
- Use the leftover lime to rim each glass with an 1:1 mixture of Tajin and flaky salt. Serve drinks immediately over ice.
*Make it a margarita by adding a shot or two of tequila before serving.