ACTIVE TIME: 5 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN. I SERVES: 2
- 2-3 cups of halved Brussel sprouts
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients and coat brussel sprouts evenly.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer* (on parchment paper if possible) and cook for 20 minutes or until the vegetables become caramelized, stirring halfway through.
- Serve immediately on top of a hearty salad or with a drizzle of balsamic and enjoy as a side.
*If using the oven, bake at 400°.
One thought on “Spicy Maple Brussel Sprouts”