ACTIVE TIME: 5 MIN. I COOK TIME: 35 MIN. I SERVES: 2-3
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ~ 1 lbs. Chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful of almonds, roughly chopped
- 50/50 Spring and Spinach salad mix
- Goat cheese
- Spicy Maple Brussel Sprouts
- Make the dressing first by adding all of the ingredients in a jar and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Marinate chicken in spices, oil and balsamic vinegar for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 350°.
- Cook chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side or until the internal temperate reaches 165°. When done, set aside to cool.
- Start the Brussel sprouts while the chicken is cooking.
- Once the chicken and Brussel sprouts are done, assemble the salad by starting with a generous layer of spinach and spring mix. Add sliced red onions, chopped almonds and crumbled goat cheese. Top with crispy Brussels and grilled chicken, finishing with a drizzle of dressing.
- Serve immediately.