ACTIVE TIME: 5 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN. I SERVES: 2
- ~ 1 lbs. Chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Marinate chicken in spices, oil and balsamic vinegar for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 350°.*
- Cook chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Serve with pasta or your favorite salad.
*If baking, preheat oven to 375° and bake for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°.