ACTIVE TIME: 30 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN.
- Gluten Free Sandwich Roll
- Sliced sun-dried tomato turkey
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Pesto Aioli
- Rao’s Marinara, for dipping
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or garlic oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Start with making the pesto aioli by combining all of the ingredients in a small container or jar. Mix well.
- Assemble the sandwiches by adding a thin layer of pesto aioli to both sides of the sandwich roll.
- Layer the slices of turkey and torn pieces of fresh mozzarella on top of the roll.
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes.
- Place into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the mozzarella is bubbly.
- Drizzle a healthy serving of pesto to finish.
- Serve with a side of marinara and pepperoncinis.