ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN. I MAKES: 24
- 12 mini sweet peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces plain goat cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Dash of cayenne pepper
Sweet Chili Balsamic Drizzle
- 1/4 cup sweet chili
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Prepare the sweet peppers by slicing in half and deseeding.
- Next, drizzle the tablespoon of olive oil on a small baking sheet. Place the peppers on the sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the goat cheese, fontina, sliced green onions and garlic. Mix in the dash of cayenne pepper.
- Using a spoon, stuff each mini pepper half with the cheese mixture.
- When all of the peppers are stuffed, place the baking sheet into the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes 400°.
- While the peppers are baking, mix the sweet chili balsamic drizzle in a small bowl.
- At the 15 minute mark, increase the oven temperature to 450°. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese begins to brown and bubble.
- Add a generous amount of the sweet chili balsamic drizzle to each pepper before serving while still warm.
One thought on “Fontina & Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppers with Sweet Chili Balsamic Drizzle”