ACTIVE TIME: 15 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 1 HR. I SERVES: 6
- ~ 2 lbs. carrots, peeled
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup salted butter, cut into tabs
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled cranberry cinnamon goat cheese or substitute with plain goat cheese and 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the peeled carrots in an even layer on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar, cinnamon and salt on top of the carrots. Add the tabs of butter before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, rotating the carrots once or twice.
- Finish with the crumbled goat cheese and a drizzle of maple syrup. Serve immediately.