ACTIVE TIME: 5 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN.
- Prepared gluten free vanilla yellow or white cake
- Easy Small-Batch Peach Sauce or peach pie filling
- Brown sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Maple & Candied Pecan frozen custard or vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spray baking dishes with nonstick spray. Cut a small circle of cake for each pan as the base layer, saving the leftover scraps for the crumble topping.
- Add 2-3 spoonfuls of peach sauce or filling to each dish and top with crumbled cake. Finish each cobbler with a dash of cinnamon before baking for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla or maple pecan ice cream.
*I divide one package of prepared vanilla cake mix into two 9×13 baking pans and bake to achieve a thin bottom layer for the cobbler. You could use the leftover cake to make my peachy ice cream cakes.