ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 12 HR.
- Prepared gluten free vanilla yellow or white cake
- Easy Small-Batch Peach Sauce or peach pie filling
- Softened Maple & Candied Pecan frozen custard or ice cream
- Fresh peach slices
- Ground Cinnamon
- In a freezer safe container, start with a thin base layer of yellow cake.* Add a layer of the peach sauce. Next, carefully pour in the softened maple pecan custard or ice cream.
- Top with a couple slices of fresh peaches and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Seal tightly and chill overnight before serving.
*I divide one package of prepared vanilla cake mix into two 9×13 baking pans and bake to achieve enough cake layers to make at least four mini ice cream cakes.