ACTIVE TIME: 5 MIN. I TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN.
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 shallot finely minced
- 1/2 bunch of curly parsley chopped
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Kosher salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Heat cast iron skillet over medium heat, adding butter and shallots. When the butter is melted, add the garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Mix in the Gorgonzola cheese and olive oil.
- Turn the heat to low, allowing the mixture to cook until the garlic caramelizes and the cheese becomes golden brown. Approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Serve topped on salads or your favorite cut of steak.