- Jasmine rice
- Beans – I use kidney, red or black beans
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced black olives
- Diced avocado
- Sour cream
- Cafe Yumm Sauce – worth every single penny
- Tamari or soy sauce
Optional but HIGHLY recommended:
- Cafe Yumm Jalapeño Sesame salsa – Available in Cafe Yumm locations but not available online 😦
- Make your rice and beans however you want, seriously. I make a giant pot of both and eat these until it’s gone, but you could use minute jasmine rice and heat up a can of beans and it is just as good.
- In a bowl, preferably larger in size, add all of the ingredients and top with a splash of tamari or soy sauce. If you want the extra spice, a spoonful of jalapeño sesame salsa and a light drizzle of sriracha makes this one of my favorite meals that I can eat for days on end.