- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- Bacon, cooked and chopped
- Shredded mozzarella
- Italian cheese blend- I use this one
- Red chili pepper flakes, to taste
- Pizza dough – I prefer fresh store bought
- Baking flour – I use Bob’s Red Mill
- Preheat oven to 425 and let pizza dough come to room temperature.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and dust with flour. Stretch dough into desired shape onto the floured surface.
- In a small bowl or jar, combine approximately 1/4 cup of olive oil and the Italian seasoning. Brush evenly onto flattened dough, including the crust.
- Sprinkle a light layer of mozzarella cheese. Place pepperoni and salami, adding bacon and the Italian cheese blend. Top with another layer of mozzarella and red chili pepper flakes.
- Cook until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling. Cut in strips and enjoy. Leftovers are best in the air fryer or oven.