Recommended thrillers from my collection:
- I Found You ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lisa Jewell can do no wrong in my eyes, I could listen to her books on audio for the rest of my life.
- The Survivors Club ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lisa Gardner is a tried and true thriller writer, you’ll find yourself loving all of her female leads.
- The Other Wife ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I loved this one. Is the husband the bad guy? The neighbor? Which wife?
- Bring Me Back ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I see a number of mixed reviews on B. A. Paris novels but this is not one of them. Paris falls into the same category for me as Jewell – listen to their audiobooks and thank me later. This is a psychological maze that left me reeling.
- Verity ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This book ruined my life. That is all. If you haven’t read it yet, stop depriving yourself. #teammanuscript
- Dear Daughter ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I need to get my hands on more Elizabeth Little. This teen turned convict searching for the truth of her crime is a great, quick read.
- Never Knowing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A 33 year old woman finds herself content with her life except for one thing: her past. A biological mother who wants nothing to do with her. And a biological father who is a serial killer. Who do you think his next victim will be?